The Hydrating Mask hydrates the skin and removes impurities found on the surface. It contains French Green Clay to promote healthy skin.
– Rose water is a hydrator, natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
– French Green Clay is a natural exfoliate that gently removes dead skin cells from the skin’s outer surface, the epidermis. It helps to naturally exfoliate the dry skin layer and increase circulation, leaving the skin looking and feeling soft and moisturised.
– Sweet almond oil is high in Vitamin E, soothing the skin.
– Kaolin clay gently exfoliates.
– Evening primrose promotes skin health by reinforcing the skin barrier and preserving water in the epidermis and regulating sebum production.
– Rose hip seed oil reduces dullness. It contains high levels of Vitamin A and C.
– Lavender oil balances the skin moisture barrier ensuring the skin is neither too oily nor too dry.
– Lemon oil can help to clarify skin, its anti-bacterial properties aid in removing harmful bacteria from the skin surface.
– Aloe Vera moisturises and soothes the skin.