Easy-rinse cleansing oil that water activates into a silk to instantly remove long-wearing, heavy, and waterproof makeup and pollutants.
– Castor oil is a great natural cleanser and prevents wrinkles.
– Sweet Almond oil is high in Vitamin E, soothing the skin.
– Evening primrose oil promotes skin health by reinforcing the skin barrier – preserving water in the epidermis and regulating sebum production.
– Rose hip seed oil reduces dullness and is high in Vitamin A and C.
– Lemon oil gently exfoliates dead skin cells, an antioxidant containing Vitamin C.
– Cedarwood oil is calming, stimulating and restorative.
– Clary sage oil encourages growth of clearer, smoother and calmer skin.
– Pomegranate seed oil promotes cell regeneration and repairs skin.
– Rose flower oil hydrates dry skin and reduces signs of ageing.
– Frankincense oil assists with skin regeneration.
– Vitamin E oil prevents fine lines.
What is double cleansing?
Double cleansing consists of two cleansing steps: using an oil cleanser followed by a water cleanser.
It is important to use two different cleansing formulas in order to thoroughly cleanse your face of both oil and water-based impurities.
Here’s how it works:
- Oil cleansers gently cleanse away oil-based debris including sebum, makeup, SPF, and other impurities.
- Pump the oil cleanser into your hand and massage into your skin in gentle upward motions. Add water to emulsify the product and massage again. Then rinse with lukewarm water or a warm wet cloth.
- Follow up with the water-based cleanser. Also known as gel cleanser, water-based cleansers draw out water-based impurities like sweat and dirt to fully cleanse the skin and pores.
- After you’ve rinsed off your oil cleanser, while the skin is still damp or wet, massage the water cleanser into your skin, using the same gentle upward circular motions, then rinse and gently pat dry.